Talent Recruitment - Minjiang University
Located in the capital of Fujian Province, Fuzhou, a beautiful civilized coastal city, Minjiang University is an outstanding applied undergraduate university with glorious educating tradition. It has been ranked one of the provincial universities under prioritized construction, and one fostering the construction of first-class disciplines. It now has 15 schools, and offers 59 undergraduate programs and 1 MBA program, spanning eight major disciplines, that is, economics, law, liberal arts, history, science, engineering, management and arts.
To meet the needs of university development，we sincerely welcome high-level talents and innovation teams at home and abroad to join us.
I. Fields of recruitment
Key disciplines: Business Administration, Marine Science, Computer Science and Technology, Electronic Science and Technology, Textile Science and Engineering, Journalism and Communication, Design, Information and Communication Engineering, Surveying Science and Technology, Materials Science and Engineering, Marxist Theory.
Other disciplines: Philosophy, Applied Economics, Law, Education, Chinese Language and Literature, Foreign Language and Literature, Chinese History, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Biology, Statistics, Pharmacy, Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Technology, Environmental Science and Engineering, Software Engineering, Music and Dance, Drama and Film Studies and other disciplines.
II. Application requirement
First type: distinguished Mindu Scholar professors
1. First level
Academicians of Chinese Academy of Sciences or Chinese Academy of Engineering, outstanding talents of National Special Support Program for High-level Personnel Recruitment, academicians of famous foreign academic institutions, academicians or senior members of foreign academies of engineering.
2. Second level
Candidates for the national Thousand Talents Program, leading talents of National Special Support Program for High-level Personnel Recruitment, specially-appointed professors of Changjiang Scholars Program, winners of National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars, national outstanding teachers, or experts and scholars of equivalent academic level at home and abroad (aged 55 and under).
3. Third level
Winners of Hundred Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, candidates for National Hundred, Thousand, Ten- Thousand Talents Project, candidates for Program for New Century Excellent Talents of the Ministry of Education, winners of National Science Fund for Excellent Young Scholars, candidates for National Thousand Talents Program Youth Project, young top-notch talents from the National Special Support Program for High-level Personnel Recruitment, young scholars from the Changjiang Scholars Program, or experts and scholars of equivalent academic level at home and abroad (aged 50 and under).
4. Fourth level
High-level innovative and entrepreneurial talents introduced by Fujian Province, leading talents of Double-Hundred Program of Fujian Province, funded candidates for leading talents in colleges and universities of Fujian Province, specially-appointed Minjiang Scholar professors, or experts and scholars of equivalent academic level at home and abroad.
Second type: specially-appointed Mindu Scholar professors
Senior professional with a doctoral degree, or assistant professor and above with a doctoral degree in a foreign high-level university or research institute.
Third type: top-notch Mindu Scholar talents
Those who have a doctoral degree and have served as deputy senior professional for 3 years or more in domestic high-level universities or research institutes, or those who have a doctoral degree or postdoctoral degree and have made outstanding achievements.
Fourth type: high-level innovation teams
1. Mainly for key disciplines of universities.
2. The leaders of innovation teams should have profound academic attainments and innovative academic thoughts, a lofty moral character, meticulous scholarship, good organizational and coordination skills, and a spirit of cooperation. They shall play a strong cohesive role in the research community and they are generally young and middle-aged experts with a national talent title or leaders of national major projects or chief scientists.
3. An innovation team should be a research group (more than 3 people) formed on the basis of long-term cooperation, with relatively concentrated research directions and scientific issues for joint research, as well as reasonable professional structure and age structure.
III. Talent financial aid
See Appendix 1
IV. How to apply
Applicants shall send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org in a compressed package. The subject of the email is “Discipline + research direction + talent type + name” (e.g. “Computer science and technology + computer software and theory + second level of distinguished Mindu Scholar professor + Zhang San"), the application materials include the following:
1. Application form for the introduction of high-level talents in Minjiang University (Appendix 2);
2. Scanned copies of personal identification card or passport, academic certificates or diplomas, professional and technical positions or overseas employment certificates, academic honorary title certificates, talent program certificates, and certificate of awards;
3. Five major achievements, including published papers (including cover of journal and paper content, search certificate or inclusion and inquiry report), patents for inventions, etc.; scanned copies of materials of programs you lead (including project setup documents) and other important representative scientific research results.
V. Contact information
Contact: Mr. Yang, Miss Liu
Apply for Talent Recruitment - Minjiang University
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly