Multiple Faculty Positions, Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences (Emory University)
Emory University School of Medicine
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Emory University School of Medicine offers an enriched research environment in both laboratory and clinical settings in addition to academic training opportunities in graduate and undergraduate education. Faculty members have opportunities for clinical, research, and academic collaboration with Brain Health faculty in other departments including Neurology, Neurosurgery, Rehabilitation Medicine, and Sleep, in addition to the other departments at Emory.
The Department is seeking applications for two tenure-track faculty positions at the associate or full professor level in behavioral neuroscience. Successful candidates will be experienced faculty engaged in innovative, cutting-edge behavioral neuroscience relevant to psychiatry and mental health. Individuals with the following research focus areas are encouraged to apply:
- Investigators examining behavior using circuit-level manipulations and analyses such as optogenetics, chemogenetics, calcium imaging and/or in vivo/in vitro electrophysiology, utilizing rodent and/or primate models. This position is in collaboration with the Division of Behavioral Neuroscience and Psychiatric Disorders at Yerkes National Primate Research Center. For additional job details, please see: Associate or Full Professor, Behavioral Neuroscience - Yerkes (Req. 33844).
- Investigators engaged in clinical and/or translational research examining behavior using advanced multimodal and/or computational neuroimaging methodology and analyses. Applicants with special interest in mood disorders and neuromodulation are encouraged. For additional job details, please see: Associate or Full Professor, Behavioral Neuroscience - Neuroimaging (Req. 33845)
Additional faculty opportunities are available, including:
- Adult Clinical Psychologist (Req. 29504)
- Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist (Req. 15714)
- Academic Addiction Psychiatrist (Req. 15747)
- Child & Adolescent Clinical Psychologist (Req. 18757)
- ER Psychiatrist Attending - Grady (Req. 15748)
- Geriatric Psychiatrist (Req. 29490)
- Inpatient & PHP-AIOP Psychiatrist (Req. 29506)
For additional information, please visit the Emory University Faculty Careers site.