Job requires a candidate with passion for neuroscience. An immediate opening for a Neuroscientist with experience preferably with Alzheimer’s Disease. Permanent residents, citizens or those already holding a valid work permit to work within the USA should apply. Send CV to email@example.com. Very competitive environment with potential for future growth and independence.
- Assist the PI with experimental design and performance of experiments and data analyses
- Identifying, Communicating and getting updates with CRO’s
- Assist the PI with writing of publications, grants, SOPs or other documents as needed
- Maintain lab equipment and reagent stocks
- Maintain cleanliness of the lab
- May be required to give presentations
- 0 to 3 years of experience in Neuroscience (preferably Alzheimer’s Disease); PhD preferred not a must
- performing cell culture, ELISA and Western blotting.
- Design both in vitro and in vivo
- Protein/protein interactions and binding, Column chromatography, chemistry background a plus
- Statistical analysis and skills with computer.