The development of high throughput phenotyping assays is critical as the ability to perform large scale genome engineering in mammalian cells come online. We are looking for a scientist to work in a team to develop high-throughput phenotyping assays. This individual shall work on establishing commonly used assays in house (scRNA-seq, CITE-seq, etc) as well as developing novel phenotyping methods.
- Establish single cell ‘omics methods as an internal capability
- Develop novel, high-throughput phenotyping methods
- Work with customers to understand their phenotyping needs and experimental systems.
- Design experiments that allow us to rigorously test our products.
- Perform data analysis and presentation
- Attend conferences and present scientific results generated internally.
- Support the product development team as needed.
- A PhD in biology, genetics, cell biology, immunology or a related field
- Experience with mammalian cell culture required
- Experience with single cell RNA-seq, and related single cell methods
- Familiarity with commonly used single cell analysis tools (Seurat, etc)
- Experience with genome editing methods a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Inscripta offers a competitive base salary, bonus plan, benefits package and stock options to all team members. Join us and work with a great team of people working to create the tools needed to revolutionize how we feed, fuel and heal humanity. Inscripta is headquartered in Boulder, CO with rapidly expanding additional locations in Pleasanton and San Diego California. This position can be located in our Boulder or Pleasanton location, but if located in Pleasanton, regular travel to Boulder will be required.