Postdoctoral Associate - Zolotukhin Lab
The University of Florida, Department of Pediatrics, Zolotukhin Research Laboratory seeks an enthusiastic Postdoctoral Research Associate to join a team working to develop novel AAV-based vectors using directed evolution and combinatorial AAV capsid libraries. The candidate will be working on:
- Adeno-associated viral vectors
- Data Analysis
- Developing machine learning algorithms
- Writing articles for publications and presenting findings a conferences
- Submitting extramural funding proposals
- Minimum: PhD in the appropriate area of specialization.
- Preferred: Basic knowledge of bioinformatics, computational biology and coding languages.