Postdoctoral Immunology Sales Specialist
ProImmune is an international life-science company headquartered in Oxford, UK, providing a unique range of products and services in the field of immunology research with our customers including many leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic centers of excellence around the world.
We are seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Immunology Sales Specialist based on the US East Coast or Midwest and working from home, to join our Sales & Marketing team to be responsible for one of our United States territories.
- manage the sales process for accounts across your territory
- carry out visits to key prospects and customer accounts to develop and close sales, as well as to determine market trends, novel technical applications and product development / collaborative opportunities
- attend and carry out formal presentations at immunology exhibitions and conferences to promote our products and services
- identify and develop new and existing sales opportunities and respond to customer enquiries
- demonstrate leadership with an ability to constructively challenge our customers’ thinking
- work with our customers to structure solutions for them based on our products and services that best address their often complex and multi-faceted needs
- carry out sales analysis and contribute to the development and execution of the annual sales plan
- work closely with other members of the sales and customer service team world-wide
- Ph.D. and at least a bachelor’s degree in Immunology, Biochemistry or similar subject
- good understanding of molecular and cellular immunology and protein biochemistry
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or at least a customer-facing role, ideally for biotech products or services
We are searching for a candidate who has the ability to creatively and proactively identify and develop sales opportunities around projects that often have complex requirements in organizations with multiple stakeholders. In addition, you will demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills, an ability to adapt to different business cultures and have a self-starting attitude, be able to manage your time effectively and have a natural enthusiasm. Although this position will require moderate travel (up to 30%) it will mainly be home-office based. This position will involve an initial 2 – 4 week training period in the UK requiring a passport. If you are not a US citizen you need to have a Green Card. In return we offer a competitive salary and commission, commensurate with experience, 401(k) plan and cash contribution towards healthcare cover.
To apply please send your resume and detailed covering letter by email only to the firstname.lastname@example.org. No applications submitted in any other format will be considered.