Senior Laboratory Technician
Rejenevie Therapeutics, LLC (formerly known as Advanced ReGen Medical Technologies, LLC) is seeking a highly-motivated Senior Laboratory Technician that has experience conducting highly technical research within a regulated commercial laboratory. The Senior Laboratory Technician will become part of a team dedicated to the development of innovative technologies in the field of regenerative medicine. The position will operate at Rejenevie’s research laboratory within the Okyanos Global Health Innovation Center in Houston, TX. The Innovation Center is a state-of-the-art research facility designed to accelerate scientific discovery and commercialization. The Senior Laboratory Technician will work with the Senior and Lead Scientists to support clinical development of the company’s lead cell therapy product and assist in the expansion of its core stem cell restoration technology. The position will require periodic travel to the company’s GMP laboratory within their affiliated regenerative medicine clinic in Freeport, Bahamas to assist a clinical manufacturing team for patient treatment. This opportunity offers an exceptional environment to apply principles of regenerative medicine to discover, develop and commercialize novel cellular and molecular therapies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Become proficient in the company’s proprietary cell culture technology to restore aging stem and immune cell function.
- Perform highly skilled techniques including isolation of exosomes and small non-coding RNA.
- Prepare and maintain cell culture reagents and stock solutions.
- Order, unpack and store laboratory equipment and supplies.
- Assist with maintenance of equipment and instruments.
- Help maintain records, files and databases.
- Participate in the development of performance standards, selection of methodology and instrumentation and coordination of the analytical, biochemical, and instrumentation functions with research areas to ensure conformance with the goals and objectives of the research program.
- Assists in the conducting of continuous program of research and development regarding new procedures and instrumentation functions of the laboratory.
- Assist in the execution of verification and validation testing
- Assist in the drafting of clear, data-driven technical summaries and test reports
- Excellent team working and people skills
- Be able to travel up to 20% of your time.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in a biological or other relevant science with relevant research experience within the fields of molecular and/or cellular biology.
- 7-10 years of related work experience within a commercial laboratory.
- Must be proficient in human cell culture techniques, preferably with primary cells and adult stem cells.
- Some knowledge of cellular immunological techniques is required.
- Knowledge of cGLP/cGMP principles, and proficiency in the execution of SOPs is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent analytical and presentation / writing / communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and Adobe Acrobat