Recruitment of Research Professors/ Post-doc/ Engineers in Quantum Science and Engineering
The Shenzhen Institute for Quantum Science and Engineering (SIQSE: SIQSE.SUSTech.edu.cn) is an independent research institute, which is currently managed by the Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech). The institute was established in 2017 and aims to develop novel science and technology in the field of quantum information. Led by the Dean, Prof. Dapeng Yu, it currently has over 20 research staff members, and is expected to grow into an international research organization with over 500 employees in the next 5 years. We are providing the following positions to enthusiastic applicants in the relevant fields.
1. Post-Doctoral Fellows and Research Professors
To be successful in the role, you should:
- possess or be in the process of completing a PhD in the field of quantum materials and characterization of their properties, quantum metrology, quantum computing or the theory of quantum information;
- have a strong background in quantum mechanics and a demonstrated capability to carry out research in one of the above fields;
- be capable of building collaborations with local and international groups in the same field;
- be capable of supervising younger researchers and students.
Further, to apply for the position as a Research Professor, a minimum of one-year of post-doctoral working experience is required.
2. Process Engineers
To be successful in the role, you should have or verified to have a PhD degree in the research fields involving:
- chip/system design;
- vacuum/electro-optics system simulation, design and fabrication.
Benefits & Culture
We offer our staff with:
- competitive salary packaging and start funding;
- internationalized and relax working environment (working language is English);
- professional administration support.
To apply for or obtain further information about the positions, applicants are invited to contact Dr. Yueyue Shen at email@example.com. All applicants need to provide the following document:
- a cover letter;
- a detailed curriculum vitae;
- two letters of reference.
For a Post-Doctoral Fellow or a Research Professor applicant, a copy of research proposal is also required.
Link to the job: http://siqse.sustc.edu.cn/Zh/Index/page/mid/10
Applications are opening from now for one year.