Dean, National Taiwan University, College of Medicine
National Taiwan University College of Medicine Dean Search
1. National Taiwan University College of Medicine (NTUCM) Dean Search Committee invites nominations and applications for the position of Dean, according to NTUCM Dean Search Regulations and NTUCM Dean Search Operating Guidelines.
2. Dean candidates should meet the following criteria:
(1) Dean candidates should abide by the NTUCM Dean Search Regulations, NTUCM Dean Search Operating Guidelines, and the University Act.
(2) Dean candidates should have the qualifications of Professor of College of Medicine, with moral integrity and outstanding academic achievements, and with administrative skills in education.
3. Dean candidates should be nominated in the following ways:
(1) One nominee recommended by prestigious professional associations and institutions, or by NTU Alumni Association (minutes of nomination meetings required).
(2) One nominee recommended by 5 associate professors or associate research fellows from academic institutions in Taiwan or abroad.
(3) One nominee recommended by 3 academicians of Academia Sinica.
A written approval by the nominee is required.
4. The nomination form can be downloaded from the NTUCM Website: https://www.mc.ntu.edu.tw/person/Index.action. For those who would like to nominate a candidate, please fill in all required forms and send them to the address below by April 19, 2019.
NTUCM Dean Search Committee
No.1, Sec. 1, Jen Ai Road
If you have any inquiries, please contact us through a call at (02) 23947846, a fax at (02) 23924024 or an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Dean, National Taiwan University, College of Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly