Postdoctoral Associate, Nano-Cybernetic Biotrek
The Nano-Cybernetic Biotrek at the MIT Media Lab aims at inventing disruptive technologies for nanoelectronic computation and creating new paradigms for life-machine symbiosis. They are looking for a Postdoctoral Associate.
The postdoctoral associate will:
- Design and develop new magnetoelectric devices for diverse applications such as energy harvesters, sensors, actuators, resonators, antenna, memory, transistors etc
- Perform multi-physics simulations to optimize the device
- Fabricate the devices using cleanroom facilities and perform device characterization
- PhD in electrical/electronics engineering, physics, materials science, bio/mechanical/chemical engineering or relevant field
- Strong background in magnetism, electromagnetism, magnetoelectric effect, multiferroics
- Experience with magnetoelectric device development and characterization in above mentioned applications
- Experience in multi-physics simulations
- Experience in nanofabrication
- Experience in antennae development or microwave engineering or wireless communication or wireless sensing
- Background in solid state physics and electronic devices
To apply, please:
- Submit an application at hr.mit.edu/careers (search for job #17074).
Send an email to email@example.com using the format given here: http://deblina-sarkar.mit.edu/format-email#overlay-context=research-positions-available