Dr. He’s laboratory in the Department of Pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine is seeking an application of post-doctoral fellow to study the mechanism underlying the development of hyperglycemia and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease found in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus and obesity (Cell 137: 635; Nature Communications 8: 131). Currently, our studies are funded by several grant awards from the National Institutes of Health. We employ a variety of approaches including the genetically modified mouse model, gene regulation, and molecular cellular biology in our studies. Our research group consists of a multidisciplinary team of graduate, doctoral, and postdoctoral students, and faculty members.
Candidates should have a Ph.D. in Physiology, Biochemistry/Metabolism, Nutrition, and have peer-reviewed publications. Preference will be given to new graduate. Experience in molecular biology and the genetically modified mouse model is especially desirable. Please send your CV with the names of three references to Dr. Ling He at email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Life Sciences Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in Baltimore
- Biochemistry Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in Baltimore
- Physiology Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in Baltimore
- Health Sciences Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in Baltimore
- Healthcare Full Time Healthcare/Hospital jobs in Baltimore