Immunology Sales Specialist (Asia)
ProImmune is an international life-science company headquartered in Oxford, UK, providing a unique range of products and services in the field of immunology research. Our customers include most of the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and academic centers of excellence. We are seeking a highly motivated Immunology Sales Specialist based in Singapore to join our Sales & Marketing team to be responsible for sales in Singapore and other Asia Pacific territories, including China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
Working from your home office you will:
- manage the sales process for accounts across your territory, primarily via telephone and email
- carry out local and international visits to key prospects and customer accounts to develop and close sales, as well as to determine market trends, novel technical applications and product development / collaborative opportunities
- attend and carry out formal presentations at immunology exhibitions and conferences to promote our products and services
- identify and develop new and existing sales opportunities and respond to customer enquiries
- demonstrate leadership with an ability to constructively challenge our customers’ thinking
- work with our customers to structure solutions for them based on our products and services that best address their often complex and multi-faceted needs
- carry out sales analysis and contribute to the development and execution of the annual sales plan
- work closely with other members of the sales and customer service team world-wide
- preferably Ph.D. and at least bachelor’s degree in Immunology, Biochemistry or similar subject
- good understanding of molecular and cellular immunology and protein biochemistry.
- two years of experience in sales or at least a customer-facing role, ideally for biotech products or services
- full command of English and Chinese/Mandarin; ability in further language(s) such as Japanese, Korean (advantage)
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to creatively and proactively identify and develop sales opportunities around projects that often have complex requirements in organizations with multiple stakeholders. In addition, you will demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills, an ability to adapt to different business cultures across Asia and have a self-starting attitude, be able to manage your time effectively and have a natural enthusiasm. Although this position will require moderate travel (up to 30%) it will mainly be home office-based.
Our package includes a competitive salary, and performance-related bonus/commission. If you are not a Singapore citizen you need to have the right to work within Singapore.
To apply please send your resume and detailed covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No applications submitted in any other format will be considered.