Post Doctoral Fellowship in Artificial Intelligence Aided Drug Discovery
InveniAI is utilizing artificial intelligence and machine learning to accelerate the development of disruptive innovative products and technologies and their progress to market. We are the first company to utilize AI and ML to create a platform that methodically builds associations and discovers discrete connections to identify emerging discoveries and predict breakthrough innovation for any vertical market or industry.
We boast an entrepreneurial culture and encourage you to bring in advancements and cutting-edge solutions to develop novel products and to collaborate on the ever-evolving needs of our customers.
As a core team member, you will develop the platform to provide a scalable infrastructure and facilitate groundbreaking discoveries. You will have the autonomy to make decisions within this fast-paced environment while working in cross-functional teams with drug discoverers, engineers, AI and data scientists.
Experience and skills:
- Post-Doctoral Scientists working in the application of AI in drug discovery with a focus on the application and evaluation of AI and ML based methods in drug discovery.
- A Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or an MD with expert knowledge in computational approaches in biological discovery.
- Knowledge and capability in one of the programming languages such as Python and of databases such as MySQL will be an advantage.
- The successful candidate will be allowed to publish in peer-reviewed journals and attend therapeutic area focused conferences as a representative of the company.
- An excellent communicator who can explain what is required to build and deliver a great product while collaboratively contributing to the team’s overall efforts.
- Applicants should have a permit to work in the US (U.S.Citizen/ Green card/ or other equivalents).
Apply for Post Doctoral Fellowship in Artificial Intelligence Aided Drug Discovery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly