Research Lab Specialist
A position for a Research Lab Specialist is open at the University of Southern California. The scientist will oversee cellular and animal studies focused on Alzheimer disease and Apolipoprotein E brain metabolism. The successful candidate will have supervisor role over post-doctoral candidates and students.
- Passion and aptitude for Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and neuroscience research.
- M.D., Ph.D. in lipid metabolism, and neuroscience, focused on AD models.
- Experience with confocal and two-photon microscopy is an asset.
- Experience with protein fractional (FPLC) is advantageous.
- Experience with behavioral mouse studies is advantageous
- Self-motivated and driven individual who can work independently and in a team.
- Excellent track record of peer reviewed research considering career level.
- Proactive in taking responsibility for the overall management of their project.
- Superb oral and written communication skills.
University of Southern California
Health Sciences Campus in Los Angeles, California
Interested applicants can send a letter of interest (one page max), CV, and one original research article to email@example.com