Faculty and Postdoc positions in Personalized Medicine
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Nevada Institute of Personalized Medicine
We seek several research and clinical faculty researching personalized medicine. We are interested in building upon our bioinformatic, genomic, and genetic foundation to prevent, diagnose and treat disease. These efforts are supported by our new $11.4M, 5–year Center of Biomedical Research Excellence P20 Grant from NIH. Visit our web system at http://unlv.edu/NIPM to learn more.
- Faculty in Human Genetics (any rank) [R0112515]
- Faculty in Bioinformatics (any rank) [R0112965]
- Faculty in Medical Genetics (any rank) [R0113332]
- Research Assistant Professor in Genomics and Bioinformatics [P0062983]
- Research Assistant Professor in Genetics and Neuroscience [P0103221]
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics [R0113080]
- Staff Bioinformaticists or Software Engineers (2)
- Graduate Students (5) in Bioinformatics, Genetics, and Biostatistics
The position application links and instructions are at https://www.unlv.edu/jobs/openings. Submit a letter of interest, detailed resume listing qualifications, experience, and the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of at least three professional references who may be contacted. Faculty applicants should also submit a three-page research plan. Although these positions will remain open until filled, review of candidates’ materials will begin on January 15, 2019.