We are looking for a dynamic candidate who can juggle multiple priorities at once. This position is 5 days a week (Monday - Friday) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Our ideal candidate is outgoing and maintains a professional demeanor. They work independently to provide administrative support for a variety of front desk responsibilities and collaborate successfully with others.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Answering the telephone and directing calls
- Ensure reception area is neat and clean
- Greet guests, ensure they are met by hosts in a timely manner
- Help manage facilities staff to ensure kitchens are stocked and cleaned regularly
- Manage the Corporate Outlook Calendar
- Manage conference rooms schedules and set ups
- Sort and distribute incoming mail, ensure timely processing of outgoing mail
- Order groceries, coffee and office supplies for building
- Place catering orders for meetings when requested, ensure the food is properly set out
- Interact with building management office (place service & maintenance requests)
- Reconcile monthly purchases for submission to Purchasing
- Assist in the creation and distribution of security badges for new employees
- Assist the administrative team with various requests and special projects (i.e., scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, scanning/copying, expense reports, restaurant reservations, binding, etc.)
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Prior experience in a professional corporate environment
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree
- Team Oriented
- Attention to Details
- Effective Communication (verbal and written)
- Must be extremely organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Cheerful and professional attitude
- Able to interact with every level of the organization
- Willingness to learn and take on new tasks
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.