North Carolina – Highly Regarded School of Medicine Seeking Immunologist
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading academic search firm, invites you to consider an opportunity to join the division of Department of Microbiology and Immunology at a highly ranked medical school. We are seeking an Immunologist for a full-time, tenure-track, faculty role.
This is an opportunity to join a growing faculty with updated research and laboratory facilities located on a beautiful campus. This institution will provide for significant research time as well as teaching opportunities to Masters and Ph.D. level students. This opportunity features:
- A faculty that has a history of hosting nationally funded research programs which provide the students with relevant training in important problems in biomedical sciences.
- The use a wide array of molecular and genetic approaches to probe the underlying mechanisms of microbial pathogenesis, antibiotic resistance, cancer cell signaling, autoimmunity, and macrophage biology.
- The program is multi-disciplinary by nature and offers students research opportunities in a broad range of disciplines, including bacterial and viral pathogenesis, cancer biology, and cellular immunology.
- Full-time research techs and personnel support
- Newly renovated lab space
- The ability to have everything that an Immunologist would need and desire within the laboratory
- 100% hard salary that can be augmented with research dollars
In addition to working with a world-class program and team of physicians, you will be working in one of the most desirable locations in the United States. North Carolina has all that a physician and their family could want. The area offers the following benefits:
- Short drive to the mountains or the coast
- Four seasons with a generally temperate climate
- Affordable housing options
- Access to an international airport
- University town that is experiencing 400% growth in its uptown population in the next year
- An abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops, dining, and nightlife.
- This prominent University center has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a great place to live.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Donald Howell at email@example.com or at (866) 406-0269 and reference IMM-86181