Sr. Engineer, Clinical Systems
This is an exciting role and opportunity to be a critical part of the Informatics organization supporting a dynamic and high growth organization that is radically changing the biotechnology industry. Reporting to the Sr. Principal Engineer, Informatics, the Sr. Clinical Systems Engineer will be responsible for the management and administration of a number of clinical systems. This role sits at the intersection of the Clinical and Digital organizations and is key to Moderna's digital vision.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Work with stakeholders in Clinical to define requirements for changes to clinical systems
- Perform system administration on a number of clinical systems including user management, security and workflow configuration
- Manage vendors and timelines for future system deployments and integrations
- Partner with Informatics software engineers to guide development on custom application and analytics development
- Participate in clinical kick off meetings to capture Digital requirements
- Help define strategy for future user account automation
- Assist with the creation of training documents, system specifications, and other quality documents
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- A Bachelor's degree in science, technology or another relevant academic discipline.
- 5-8 years' experience administering clinical EDC, IRT, eTMF, and/or statistical systems
- Good project management, business analysis, and customer/vendor management skills
- Strong understanding of clinical processes and workflows
- Understanding of system integrations
- Familiarity with GCP and computer systems validation
Here's What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Daily on-site catered lunches
- Company-provided iPhone
- Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass
- Highly competitive healthcare coverage including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 16 weeks 100% paid family caregiver leave
- 20 weeks 100% paid medical leave
- Adoption assistance and discounts to local childcare centers, as well as access to care.com
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately
- A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- 15 days' vacation and 7 sick days per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.