Positions for High-level Young Talents in Forestry at Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University
Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University (FAFU), located in Fuzhou, the capital city of Fujian in China. The Forestry discipline of FAFU has a 78-year history. It is a key discipline of the state forestry administration and Fujian province. The Forestry discipline has been ranked among the top 4 universities in the fourth round of nationwide disciplinary evaluation conducted by the Ministry of Education. The forestry discipline has strong academic conditions including 17 centers/platforms from State Forestry Bureau or Fujian province. For more information, please visit: http://english.fafu.edu.cn/ (http://www.fafu.edu.cn/).
Basic Forestry & Proteomics Research Center (BFPC) was established by FAFU to focus on high-level plant research in 2014. BFPC has ten research groups focusing on Plant Proteomics, Plant Epigenetics, Systems Biology of Forestry, Forestry Biotechnology, Plant Bioinformatics, etc. Among its 26 faculties, BFPC has seven national talents and five foreigners. BFPC owns the top-ranking research platforms all over the world, such as Proteomics platform (Orbitrap Fusion Mass Spectrometer), Bioinformatics platform and Forestry Biotechnology platform. Since 2014, 45 high-level papers have been published in high-impact journals, including Science, Nature, Nature Communications, Cell, PNAS, PLoS Genetics and Plant Journal, and the average IF is 9.89. Faculty positions for High-level Young Talents in Forestry are available for College of Forestry- BFPC.
1. Qualified candidates should have Ph.D. degree in famous universities, have more than 3 years of overseas research or working experience, with a strong track record and a certain academic influence in the forestry relevant field (Forest Genetics and Breeding, UAV and Forestry Big Data， Forest Protection, Forest Cultivation, etc.).
2. Qualified candidates should have the potential of applying for national talent projects such as Changjiang scholars Youth Project, Ten Thousand Talents Program for Young top-notch talent and National Science Foundation for Outstanding Youth. Or High-level experts and talents of Fujian Province, etc.
SUPPORTS AND BENEFITS：
- The qualified candidates will get the research funding, personnel allowance and living allowance provided by the state and Fujian Province.
- The FAFU provides:
- The applicants jointing the national talent projects: To be employed as Professor/ doctoral advisor; Salary: around 600,000Yuan/year, Housing Allowance (around 2 million yuan), Start-up Funds: no less than 8 million Yuan.
- The applicants attending the defense of the national talent projects but not been selected, or only been chosen by High-level experts and talents of Fujian Province: Salary: 300,000 to 400,000 Yuan/ year, Housing Allowance (no less than 400,000 yuan), Start-up Funds: no less than 2 million Yuan.
- The applicants not been selected by corresponding talent programs can be brought in to follow FAFU’s Talent introduction policy, after negotiating with FAFU or College of Forestry.
The above funds do not include research performance awards from FAFU. According to the actual situation, priority should be given to the evaluation of professional, the position appraisal and hiring, the selection of doctoral adviser, and the work of spouses.
Interested candidate should submit Your CV to：
a. Basic Forestry & Proteomics Research Center (BFPC)
Contact person: Dr. Zhao
Home page: http://www.chbfpc.cn
b. Forestry College
Contact person: Dr. Yu
Address: Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University (FAFU)
15 Shang Xia Dian Road, Fuzhou, Fujian 350002, China
Review of applications will start upon receipt and will continue until the positions are filled.
Apply for Positions for High-level Young Talents in Forestry at Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly