HRIS/Sr. HRIS Engineer
Reporting to the Principal HRIS Engineer in Cambridge, MA, the HRIS Engineer will be responsible for the daily support and maintenance of Workday and will support implementation of new HR systems and interfaces. The HRIS Engineer will assist subject matter experts and work closely with the HR team, vendors, and contract resources to deliver enhancements to the Workday platform, ensure data integrity, test system changes, create reports, and provide analysis for HR related process improvement opportunities.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Update and maintain configurations in Workday, including configurations of interfaces
- Support system upgrades, changes and modifications, including evaluation of Workday releases
- Act as the liaison between the assigned internal/external client groups(s) (HR, Payroll, IT, Vendor Implementation Consultants, Software vendors, etc.)
- Analyze and provide system summary statistics as requested
- Serves as Tier 2 level system support for Human Resource Information Systems, especially Workday
- Work with the business to maintain data structures within Workday such as Positions, Supervisory Organizations, Grades and Cost Centers. Ensure that those data structures align with integrated systems such as Active Directory and SAP
- Deliver continuous improvement through automation of manual tasks and increased efficiency of processes and workflows
- Evaluate HR processes and interconnectedness of business processes to make sure data and reports are seamless for annual events, annual performance process, promotion process, hiring etc.
- Deliver reporting, dashboards, and analytics for HR through the Workday reporting tool
- Support Workday integrations in a highly integrated digital environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues or serve as organization's liaison to vendor technical support teams for resolution
- Assist in the development, testing configuration, and implementation of new projects, enhancements and interfaces
- Update and modify Workday security assignments to ensure solid security structure
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- BSc in Computer Science, related field, or relevant qualifications including Workday certification required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Biotech, Tech or Information Technology
- Proven work experience with Workday, cloud applications, and digital integration
- Experience in QA, User Experience, and Business Analysis preferred
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize
- Effective communicator to management, peers, and project partners
- Comfortable under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
Here's What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Daily on-site catered lunches
- Company-provided iPhone
- Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass
- Highly competitive healthcare coverage. Including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately
- A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- 15 days' vacation and 7 sick days per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays
- Adoption assistance and discounts to local childcare centers, as well as access to care.com
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 16 weeks 100% paid family caregiver leave
- 20 weeks 100% paid medical leave
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.