SAP Program Manager
The Financial Systems Program Manager will report to, and work closely with the Director Business Systems; to ensure implementation of new systems and change initiatives for the Moderna Finance group. This is a unique opportunity to work with a fast-growing company, and a Techno Functional Team that has a lifetime of experience working with SAP. Moderna is the 2018 SAP Innovation award winner, a leader in cloud-first / SaaS environment build out, and a recognized first mover in Digital Transformation. This opportunity is unique in the pace and speed we expect and achieve.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Directing multiple complex projects involving internal and external partners and vendors
- Play an integral role in the development of Finance systems and process
- Provide leadership to projects; be the hub of knowledge and source of truth
- Leadership in business process optimization through the lens of digital systems
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Digital solution architect implementing and developing Business Systems strategy for Finance
- Assure oversight and coordination between projects, sponsors, affected parties, and stakeholders
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Understand the intersection of budget and business and how it pertains to the Department
- Highlight potential risks and act proactively to resolve issues
- Facilitate and gather information for decision making, propose recommendations, and adjusts program direction accordingly for successful delivery
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Digital Transformation / process change leadership experience
- MBA, Masters, or equivalent experience with minimum 5 years in project/program leadership
- Background/subject expertise in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience working with SAP preferred, ERP systems understanding required
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven work experience with SaaS systems, cloud applications, and digital integration
- Data modeling and business process modeling skills strongly preferred
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Effective communicator to management, peers, and project partners
- Comfortable under pressure
- Ability to effectively collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment
- Work on-site in Cambridge (Mon - Fri)
Here's What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Daily on-site catered lunches
- Company-provided iPhone
- Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass
- Highly competitive healthcare coverage. Including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately
- A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- 15 days' vacation and 7 sick days per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays
- Adoption assistance and discounts to local childcare centers, as well as access to care.com
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 16 weeks 100% paid family caregiver leave
- 20 weeks 100% paid medical leave
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.