Manager, FP&A (Financial Systems)
The Manager of Financial Systems is a critical member of the Financial Planning and Analysis team. Reporting to the Senior Director of FP&A, this position will work with the functional area finance leads and the digital team to support a growing R&D organization and portfolio of development candidates. This position will partner with both digital and finance on the long-term IT roadmap for finance.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Establish and manage master data change control process and approvals, develop and manage organization-wide communications and training
- Serve as the Host Analytics (budgeting tool) admin/power user for FP&A team
- Own month end close and Host Analytics-SAP data loads for forecasts, budgets, and management reporting
- Manage financial system access and set-up for new or departing team members, inclusive of on-boarding training
- Maintain standard SAP reports and drive enhancements to both internal (management) and external reporting capabilities
- Support continuous improvement efforts within the finance organization to streamline processes and improve communication and flow of information to the business
- Lead and/or support system related projects (e.g., evaluate and implement enhanced planning solution and integration with SP; roll out enhanced report tool to broader finance/accounting team)
- Work with HR to develop/enhance Workday reporting for FP&A team (e.g., headcount reports, time coding reports)
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of FP&A or financial systems experience; life sciences industry experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details; ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; highly proficient in Excel based modeling
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Experience with SAP ERP and Host Analytics, Hyperion, or comparable planning and reporting tools required
Here's What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Daily on-site catered lunches
- Company-provided iPhone
- Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass
- Highly competitive healthcare coverage including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
- 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
- 16 weeks 100% paid family caregiver leave
- 20 weeks 100% paid medical leave
- Adoption assistance and discounts to local childcare centers, as well as access to care.com
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately
- A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- 15 days' vacation and 7 sick days per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.