Sr./ Specialist, CMC
Reporting to the Head of External Manufacturing, this role will be responsible for providing strategic support for the overall Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) organization. Responsibilities include owning and driving executive level tasks, data gathering and research and project management.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Prepare monthly CMC LT performance report
- Support preparation for EC monthly submissions
- Data gathering for LRP; Manufacturing Strategy Plan and 2019 Budget
- Support preparation of presentations as per assignment including data gathering from various stakeholders
- Conduct action follow-up; meeting minutes and support organization of meetings where appropriate (e.g. off-site meetings)
- Activities to continuously improve our governance as per assignment
- Support preparation for Joint Steering Committees with CMOs
- Project Management for projects as per assignments
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- BA/BS in management or related area and 2+ years of industry experience
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) to collaborate with senior CMC Management in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment - you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis
- Well organized - a natural ability to be organized in how you think, communicate and conduct your work
- You drive for results - you set a high bar for yourself and others
- Good critical thinker that can anticipate the needed next step and therefore can work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo
- Good power point skills to visualize complex content in an easy to view manner would be a big plus
Here's What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Daily on-site catered lunches.
- Company-provided iPhone.
- Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass.
- Highly competitive healthcare coverage. Including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses.
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately.
- A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- 15 days' vacation and 7 sick days per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays.
- Adoption assistance, competitive parental leave, discount to local childcare centers, as well as access to Care.com
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.