Postdoctoral Fellow in Atmospheric Sciences
3-5 full-time Postdoctoral Research Fellow positions are available at Center for Air Pollution and Climate Change Research (APCC), Jinan University, Guangzhou, China. The successful applicants will work on projects related to atmospheric multiphase chemistry and air pollution (more details see http://apcc.jnu.edu.cn/ and https://sites.google.com/view/jnu-apcc/). The positions are for a period of 2 years and can be extended upon mutual agreement.
Qualified Postdoc candidates are expected to
● have a Ph.D. degree in meteorology, atmospheric physics/chemistry, or a related field
● be under 35 years of age and no more than 3 years beyond receiving Ph.D. degree
● with experiences in aerosol measurements (physical or chemical), instrument development, or model simulation (WRF-Chem, GEOS-Chem or Molecular Dynamics)
Remuneration and Benefits
● Basic salary of 250,000 to 350,000 RMB (approx. 36,000 to 50,000 USD) per year depending on performance
● Housing allowance of 2000 RMB per month
About application materials:
● Copies of educational certificates
● A complete list of publications
● Names and contact details of 2-3 referees (name, relationship to candidate, e-mail and telephone number)
The recruitment information above is long-term valid.