(Contract) Sr. Accounts Payable Associate
Reporting to the AP Manager, the Senior Accounts Payable Associate is a key member of the Finance team. The Senior Accounts Payable Associate will be primarily responsible for providing operational and administrative support to the Finance team by processing invoices, completing payments, and communicating with vendors
Here's What You'll Do:
- Primarily responsible for processing a high volume of invoices by verifying appropriate documentation and approval, performing a 3 way match, and processing related payments
- Responds to vendor inquiries
- Reconciles vendor statements by researching and correcting discrepancies
- Other analysis as needed
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Solid organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for communication to internal customers and external vendors
- Demonstrates ability to own/manage respective responsibilities and work with limited daily direction
- Technologically savvy with the ability to function and thrive in a highly integrated digital environment
- General ability to work in team
- Adaptable and demonstrates resourcefulness to be proactive and solutions-oriented
- Able to lead process improvements
- Biotech experience preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience in accounting/finance
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Independently motivated, detail-oriented and good problem-solving ability
- Strong knowledge of information systems (SAP preferred)
- Passion for learning and helping others
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.