Sr. Manager, Product Supply Chain
In this critical role, the Sr. Manager, Product Supply Chain will drive network supply and ensure demand completeness and accuracy within the tactical (0-2 years) horizon for clinical supply through strategic raw materials. He/she will also manage Clinical Supply Planning and Capacity Management across the value chain and coordinate implementation of lifecycle change initiatives impacting brand supply. This role will support the implementation of supply strategies in a cross functional team including Clinical, Business, Technical Development, Regulatory, and Manufacturing to optimize performance of the value chain by managing complexity, influencing across the Moderna ecosystem.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Defines, implements and monitors supply and capacity performance across the network of technology assets within the Tactical horizon.
- Leads Supply Scenario Analysis across the supply network within the tactical horizon, makes supply response proposals to balance capacities.
- Facilitate Demand and Supply Review sub-processes within the Clinical and Operations Planning (C&OP) process.
- Responsible for completeness, accuracy, and stability of clinical supply product net requirements across portfolio
- Implement and maintain product parameters across network to drive planning accuracy and balanced inventory at decoupling points.
- Responsible for driving End-to-End Turn Around Time (TAT) within the supply network to optimize supply responsiveness.
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Education: University degree in technology, engineering, or management/business adminstration
- Experience: 8+ years (BA/BS) or 5-8 years (MS) in various Supply Chain, Project Management, and Manufacturing functions (strong preference towards Pharmaceutical and Biotech experience)
- Experience in process management and production planning
- Ideally, APICS certification and SAP experience
- Proven ability to navigate a matrix organization structure to influence without direct reporting relationships
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) to collaborate with senior CMC Management in a dynamic, cross-functional matrix environment - you are outgoing, communicative, and seek to build relationships on a daily basis
- Well organized - a natural ability to be organized in how you think, communicate and conduct your work
- You drive for results - you set a high bar for yourself and others. You love what you do, and it shows
- Good power point skills to visualize complex content in an easy to view manner would be a big plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo
Here's What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Daily on-site catered lunches.
- Company-provided iPhone.
- Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass.
- Highly competitive healthcare coverage. Including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses.
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately.
- A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- 15 days' vacation and 7 sick days per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays.
- Adoption assistance, competitive parental leave, discount to local childcare centers, as well as access to Care.com
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.