Senior Curriculum Development Consultant Position at SUSTech Medical School
Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech) is a public university in Shenzhen, China. It is working towards becoming a world-class university excelling in interdisciplinary research, nurturing innovative talents and delivering new knowledge to the world (Details can be found in this website: http://www.sustc.edu.cn/en/). SUSTech Medical School is implementing a 5 year undergraduate clinical medicine curriculum that builds a solid foundation for students to become future medical leaders in China.
SUSTech Medical School invites applications for a senior medical education consultant position. The outline duties are listed as below:
- Working closely with the Director of Medical Education to design MBBS compatible medical education curriculum in collaboration with office of Teaching Affairs by ensuring the availability of optimal learning resources (library, teaching laboratories, clinical skills training and simulation, media resources, electronic teaching resources, IT support)
- Liaising with international partners to assess collaboration needs and resource readiness, design curriculum that meets partners’ requirement
- Liaising with course directors and professors to develop and refine curriculum. Developing policies and procedures for management curriculum effectively
- Assisting faculty to develop teaching and student assessment tools
- Supporting faculty development programs
- Contributing to the development and promotion of the integration of clinical skills and simulation based curriculum activities
- Liaising with international partners in matters pertaining to the accreditation of clinical medical programs
- Must hold a professional medical (or equivalent) degree and a professional certificate such as Membership or Fellowship of the Royal Colleges of the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia and New Zealand or the Certificate of the relevant American Board
- Familiar with medical education system of the United Kingdom, at least 20 years' experience as a medical educator with proven track records in medical education field
- Experience of Problem Based and/or Team Based Learning
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team. Ability to take initiative, problem solve, identify priorities. Excellent organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Commitment and enthusiasm for provision of quality innovative medical education. Enthusiasm for quality teaching, learning and assessment. Enthusiasm for own life-long learning and have passion for medical education innovations
SUSTech Medical School is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals of all ethnic background and from all countries. Compensation level is commensurable to applicants’ academic levels and experiences.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
- Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Please arrange three letters of references to be send directly to the above email address
- Please remember to mark your application email by “Name+Curriculum Development Consultant Position”.
Ms. Yajing Wang
Department of human Resources in School of Medicine
No 1088,xueyuan Rd., Xili, Nanshan District,Shenzhen,Guangdong,China 518055
For more recruitment information, please visit: http://www.sustc.edu.cn/en/
Apply for Senior Curriculum Development Consultant Position at SUSTech Medical School
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly