The postdoctoral fellow positions in our R&D and Regeneron Genetics Center(RGC) are for early career scientist trainees to receive a rigorous scientific training at Regeneron under the auspices of a scientist mentor for a training period up to 4-years. Fellows will be expected to conduct creative exploratory research that results in publishable data within their fellowship period.
Essential Functions required for the job. List both technical and managerial requirements if applicable.
The program will consist of:
• Four years of formal postdoctoral training in a program directed by an award-winning educator
• Exposure to the biotechnology industry's most successful and innovative scientists
• Opportunities to pursue cutting-edge, creative biomedical research in a prestigious, well- resourced, and highly driven industry environment
• Weekly postdoctoral scientist meetings to foster scientific rigor, creative thinking, critical reasoning, and career advancement
• Encouragement of scholarly productivity such as publications and conference presentations
As part of your Postdoctoral Training Program, you will:
• Conduct forward-looking, innovative, and creative research to address a novel scientific question of your choice under the auspices of a scientist mentor
• Publish and disseminate data via external conferences and peer-reviewed publications
• Assist with mentoring and teaching intern and other more junior trainees
• Participate in postdoctoral program activities such as weekly meetings and the annual research conference
• Present data internally, including at lab meetings, trainee meetings, and company wide seminars
• Provide ongoing reports of research progress to supervisors and program staff
Experience and Required Skills:
• Doctoral degree in a relevant discipline
• Scientists looking for their first or second postdoctoral training
• Superior scientific skills including critical and analytical thinking
• Demonstrated publication success as evidenced by peer-reviewed
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to interact dynamically and constructively with scientific peers
• Note: occasional travel
Applications Accepted: October 1, 2018 - December 1, 2018
Letter of recommendation are required. (Please find additional details in
Applications received after December 1, 2018 may not be considered.
Following the close date, please allow 3-4 months for review and
Targeted Start Date: July 2019
If you have an issue submitting or any questions, please email:
• Log in to www.regeneron.com, Select – Careers, and Enter – the Job # for the position(s) of interest.
• Postdoctoral Fellow, R&D – 14207BR
• Postdoctoral Fellow, RGC – 14212BR