Institute of Fisheries Science, National Taiwan University Offers Two Faculty Positions for 2019
Institute of Fisheries Science, College of Life Science, National Taiwan University Offers Two Positions of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor
The Institute of Fisheries Science, College of Life Science, National Taiwan University currently announces two full-time faculties who are passionate about teaching and specialize in Fisheries Science and Aquatic Life Science. Successful candidates are jointly-appointed with Department of Life Science, College of Life Science. The initial employment will start from August 1 , 2019.
Hire Date: August 1, 2019 Receipt Deadline: December 31 , 2018
• A Ph.D. with research field in Fisheries Science or Aquatic Life Science.
• At least two-year experience as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow.
• Contributing to the institute's mission through teaching, research and service.
• Teaching assigned courses at the undergraduate levels in the Department of Life Science.
Candidates should submit the following:
• Resume/CV- Your most recently updated C.V.
• Statement of Research – A statement summarizing training, programs, experience, and research achievements
• Statement of Teaching – A statement describing prior teaching experience and how you follow the developing trend of Institute of Fisheries Science
• Statement of Contributions – Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to the related fields
• 1 to 3 offprints/posts in specialty Journals (published after August 1 st , 2014)
• Optional publications (within 7 years)
• Three recommendations/referrals
• Postal address: Institute of Fisheries Science, College of Life Science, National Taiwan University, No. 1, Section 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan. (Receiver: Professor/Director Yu-San Han) Please indicate “Application for Teaching Post” on the envelope.
※ Contact Information:
Mr. Cheng-Hsu Su
Prof. Yu-San Han
Please visit our website: http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~fishing