Seeking qualified individuals for a full-time faculty position to teach Medical Microbiology and Medical Immunology to first and second year Osteopathic medical students and Bioscience master’s level students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Teach broadly in the areas of microbiology and immunology and have serveral years of experience in medical education.
- A Ph.D., M.D. or D.O. degree is required.
- Have at least three (3) years of experience in medical education.
- Teaching in a medical school required, with strong preference given to candidates with experience in team-based or problem-based learning and distance learning.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
All inquiries MUST include:
- Letter of intent
- Statement of teaching philosophy and scholarly interests
- Curriculum vitae
- Salary requirements
- Three (3) references, preferably from current or former supervisors
PCOM adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.