Seeking qualified individuals for a full time faculty position at the level of Assistant or Associate Professor in the Osteopathic Medical Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Teachs broadly in clinically orientated anatomical sciences (gross, microscopic, embryological, neurologic) in the classroom and cadaver dissection lab.
*Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- A Ph.D., M.D. or D.O. degree is required.
- Have at least three (3) years of experience in medical education.
- Higher consideration is given to applicants with experience with problem-based, or case-based learning and distance learning.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
All inquiries MUST include:
- Letter of intent
- Statement of teaching philosophy and scholarly interests
- Curriculum vitae
- Salary requirements
- Three (3) references, preferably from current or former supervisors
PCOM adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.
Apply for Assistant/Associate Professor-Anatomy
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly