Post Doctoral Research Position
UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
Office of Research and Development
National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory
MID-CONTINENT ECOLOGY DIVISION, Duluth, MN
POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM
RESEARCH THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD
The Office of Research and Development (ORD) of the United States Environmental Protection Agency is accepting applications beginning August 20, 2018 through October 22, 2018, for a federal, three-year post-doctoral research position.
High Priority Research Opportunity
- Research spans all levels of biologic organization from the genome to populations, communities and ecosystems
- Research results contribute to protecting human health and the environment
- Facilities and equipment are state of the art
- Resources are reserved for your work -- no need to write a grant!
- Mentors are nationally known and care about your career
- Research opportunity is now available in Ecotoxicological Computational Biology
Unsurpassed Federal Employee Benefits
- Starting salary-- $73,375 for new Ph.D.; up to $95,388 for post-doctoral experience
- Full three-year appointments
- Paid relocation to EPA duty location
- Vacation and sick leave
- Federal health benefits, life insurance, and retirement program
- Travel to professional scientific meeting
Easy Application Process–Mail OR email us By October 22, 2018
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of recommendation from your research advisor or comparable official
- Cover letter indicating positions and locations of interest, your email address, U.S. citizenship status, and how you learned of this program
- DD-214, if claiming veterans’ preference
- Preference is given to U.S. Citizens
To learn more about this current research project and application requirements, please visit the NHEERL Internet site at: https://cfpub.epa.gov/ordpd/PostDoc_Lab.cfm?Lab=NHEERL
and click on “Current NHEERL Opportunities” or contact Ms. Danielle Weiker at (800) 433-9633, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The U.S. EPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.