Reporting to the Norwood Supply Chain Director, the Production Planner Specialist will be responsible for all Production Planning at the Site level. As the Norwood manufacturing Facility expands production capacities, including insourcing PCV, plasmid and buffers, we will have more production trains and materials to plan.
There will be more demand to manage as development candidates are increasing in number and advancing to later phases of clinical trials. A precisely and detailed Production planning will be key for leverage the next steps for our manufacturing site.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Responsible for developing production plans to meet demand requirements including rough cut capacity planning
- Responsible for committing delivery dates on firm orders based on Production and Quality capacity requirements planning
- Ensures translation of Master Production Schedule (MPS) into Material Requirements for intermediates (DS, LNP)
- Supports Product Supply Chain Managers in Demand Management and Supply Planning
- Define sequence, establish priorities for all process orders at each work center and control the execution of the plan
- Support studies and analysis based on new scenarios, projects, Budget cycles or reforecast.
- Support data for metrics and KPIs for the area.
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Site Production Planning inside a Supply Chain Operation until customer delivery.
- Experience in Operation of a highly-regulated industry, like Pharmaceutical or related field.
- Bachelor level degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field
- Ability to manage multiple topics in a fast-paced environment and deal with different stakeholders from different domains in the organization.
- Analytical skills and system driven mind with SAP experience in that area.
Here's What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Daily on-site catered lunches.
- Company-provided iPhone.
- Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass.
- Highly competitive healthcare coverage. Including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses.
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately.
- A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary legal assistance plan
- 15 days' vacation and 7 sick days per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays.
- Adoption assistance, competitive parental leave, discount to local childcare centers, as well as access to Care.com
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.