New Research Development Associate (part-time from any location)
New Research Development Associate (Part-Time)
Heat Biologics is a NASDAQ publicly-traded biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of novel drug candidates. We are seeking highly-motivated individuals with a strong background in the biological sciences for our Biotech Business Development Program. The Heat Biotech Business Development Program offers a unique part-time opportunity for qualified medical fellows, residents, interns, Ph.D. candidates and practicing physicians to identify and evaluate novel therapeutic modalities for further development, as well as building relationships with key opinion leaders.
This is a part-time position and candidates can work from any location.
- Create and maintain important scientific and business relationships with key opinion leaders in their specific therapeutic categories
- Keep up to date with scientific advancement (e.g. competitive situation, new technologies) and stay well-informed about current regulatory (FDA, etc.) requirements and trends
- Actively participate in new business development
- Find opportunities for collaborations, acquisitions and licenses with key academic, corporate and other entities involved in therapeutic research programs
- Represent Heat Biologics at medical and scientific meetings and conferences
- Currently enrolled in or recent graduate from a top-tier M.D. or Ph.D. program in the biological sciences
- High energy individual with positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a hands-on, collaborative fashion with many different disciplines both inside and outside of the company
- Some knowledge of biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry, drug discovery and development
- Demonstrated experience or ability to learn the negotiation and closing of partnership agreements
- Strong leadership qualities, including excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong relationship management skills, strategic thinking, open minded, and innovative especially in immunology
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Competitive hourly compensation, including cash and stock, for part-time candidates.
Apply for New Research Development Associate (part-time from any location)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly