Job title: Scientist/Principal Scientist/Director
Location: Boston, USA; Shanghai, China
Harbour BioMed is a biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Shanghai with research centers in Boston and Netherlands. Harbour BioMed leverages its proprietary transgenic mice to develop innovative, therapeutic, and fully human monoclonal antibodies against diseases with unmet medical needs. harbourbiomed.com
We are seeking highly motivated immunologists to join the Immunology team. We have multiple openings at our Boston and Shanghai locations.
The position title will be based on individual’s qualifications and experiences: (i) Scientist, (ii) Sr. Scientist, (iii) Associate Principal Scientist, (iv) Principal Scientist, (v) Sr. Principal Scientist, (vi) Associate Director, or (vii) Director.
Based on the level of different positions, the following are some of the responsibilities:
- When necessary, lead and champion immunology projects from discovery to early clinical development.
- Develop and execute efficient strategies for target identification, prioritization and validation; review, propose, initiate, and implement new pre-clinical therapeutic antibody drug discovery and development programs in the field of Immunology and Inflammation.
- When necessary, build, coach and manage a team of in-house scientists. Collaborate with CRO and academic partners; employ cutting-edge in vitro and in vivo animal and human models to advance drug discovery and development programs up to and including IND filing.
- Collaborate with clinical and business units to support clinical studies. Lead project team meetings, and present updates to senior management.
- When necessary, facilitate and/or coach team member for the writing of patents and regulatory documents. Present non-proprietary results on scientific conferences and publish in peer reviewed journals as an expert in and outside of the company.
- PhD in immunology or related discipline;
- 3 to 10 plus years of industrial experience, ideally in the field of immunology.
- Demonstrated track record of independent critical thinking and scientific achievement in research, exemplified by strong publications in leading journals;
- Experience of leading a drug discovery project in biopharmaceutical companies;
- Experience in immunology, as well as molecular and cellular biology;
- Experience or knowledge of in vivo models of immunology and inflammatory diseases;
- Understanding of fundamentals and practice of antibody discovery, engineering, and development;
- Excellent communication skills, as well as people organizational skill.
Please indicate which location you are applying for and email your CV to Jeff.Yang@HarbourBioMed.com
Apply for Scientist/Principal Scientist/Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly