Cellectis is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing a new generation of cancer immunotherapies based on gene-edited allogeneic CAR T-cells (UCART). By capitalizing on its 18 years of expertise in gene editing – built on its flagship TALEN® technology and pioneering electroporation system PulseAgile – Cellectis uses the power of the immune system to target and eradicate cancer cells.
Using its life-science-focused, pioneering genome engineering technologies, Cellectis’ goal is to create innovative products in multiple fields and with various target markets.
Cellectis is listed on Nasdaq (ticker: CLLS) and on Euronext Growth (ticker: ALCLS). To find out more about us, visit our website: www.cellectis.com
We are seeking a highly creative and motivated individual to join us in developing the next generation of gene and cell therapies for rare diseases. The successful applicant will have a strong scientific background and proven accomplishments in molecular and cellular biology with a passion for genome editing and gene therapy. As part of the gene therapy group, the candidate will contribute to our ongoing efforts to develop differentiated therapeutic approaches using our gene editing technology. Candidates should be highly self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-moving, goal-oriented environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop next-generation gene and cell therapies using genome editing
- Develop, design and execute functional assays of cells of the hematopoietic system including ex vivo and in vitro analysis
- Multi-parameter analyses of hematopoietic cells including flow cytometry and other molecular and cellular assays
- PhD in gene therapy, immunology, cellular and molecular biology, genetics or related discipline
- Demonstrated mastery of multi-parametric flow cytometry
- Solid experience in the characterization of animal models of disease
- Experience with hematopoietic stem cell biology is a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently are required
- Cellectis, Inc. is located in the Alexandria Center for Life Science in New York City
- Competitive base salary
- Dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV, a description of their research experience and interest through http://cellectis.com/en/careers/current-vacancies/senior-scientist/
For additional information candidates can contact us on CLI_SST_2018email@example.com