POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT: Institute of Biochemical Sciences, National Taiwan University (Taiwan)
The Institute of Biochemical Sciences (IBS), College of Life Science, National Taiwan University (NTU) is seeking an outstanding individual to fill a full-time faculty position, jointly appointed with the Institute of Biological Chemistry, Academia Sinica, starting on Aug 1, 2019.
The position is for assistant professor or higher level. The applicants should have strong chemistry or biochemistry background and develop research area in biochemistry, chemical biology, systems biology, synthetic biology, protein chemistry, drug discovery, cell biology, or molecular biology if employed.
The position should share the undergraduate Biochemistry courses and the required courses for IBS graduate students.
Applicants should submit PDF files of the following materials (Items a~d) by Oct 31, 2018, to: Recruitment Committee, Institute of Biochemical Sciences, NTU (email@example.com).
- Curriculum vitae (including Chinese and English names, Educations from bachelor to PhD degrees, and Publication list)
- Copy of Ph. D. Certificate
- Copies of representative publications (5 publications at most)
- Outlines of teaching and research plans
- At least two recommendation letters (sent directly by the referees to the E-Mail above before deadline)
Home page: http://ibs.ntu.edu.tw/