(Contract) Sourcing Specialist, Talent Acquisition
An exciting opportunity is available to join the Moderna Talent Acquisition Team, as we help significantly grow our Clinical Development organization. This role will be based in our Cambridge, MA offices. Partnering closely with Recruiters & Talent Acquisition Manager, this role will focus on sourcing and generating talent pipelines for hiring needs within Moderna's Clinical Development organization. The Sourcing Specialist will target professionals with skill sets that fall within (but not limited to) Clinical, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Operations, Clinical Data Management, Pharmacovigilance, Biostatistics and more. This is a faced paced role that will require experience and flexibility to shift gears quickly while delivering pipelines of top industry talent to accommodate the aggressive hiring goals of our business. This is a long term contract expected to last 6-12 months.
Here's What You'll Do:
- In close liaison with the Head of Talent Acquisition, Manager, Clinical Talent Acquisition, and Clinical Recruiter, manage the execution of recruitment and sourcing strategies for all assigned requisitions.
- Proactively source passive and active talent through social channels, Boolean searches, job boards, ATS system, referrals and other creative avenues to generate robust talent pipelines.
- Present screened, qualified candidates to the Clinical Talent Acquisition Team to be presented to hiring stakeholders across the business in consideration for critical hiring needs as assigned.
- Provide regular status updates to the Clinical Talent Acquisition Team on pipeline activity, challenges and market intelligence.
- Compile and distribute key sourcing, hiring & market data (including adhoc requests) to help educate business leaders, drive sourcing strategy and enable faster, smarter hiring decisions.
- Act as a subject matter expert to the Talent Acquisition team - helping them build their own individual sourcing skills and strategies.
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree required, with at least 2-5 years (5+ for Senior-level) of sourcing / recruiting / talent acquisition experience gained from working within a staffing agency or professional services environment.
- Demonstrated experience with, and success with, sourcing clinical research talent in a biotech setting.
- Life Sciences experience required.
- Ability to source passive candidates by executing effective reach out and communication strategies.
- Ability to attract and engage with all levels of talent in an engaging and professional manner.
- Tenacious ability to hunt talent using unorthodox approaches - think outside the box to win the war for talent.
- Strong time management and prioritization capabilities, with ability to multi-task and self-manage. We all have a very high sense of urgency at Moderna - that should sound energizing to you.
- Ability to think strategically while rolling up your sleeves to ‘get stuff done'.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with an ability to interact and develop networks in a professional manner externally & across the business.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills, influencing & decision facilitation skills.
- Competent user of applicant tracking systems; LinkedIn Recruiter and Workday a plus.
- Strong excel and power point skills - in order to track, report on, and present on all your great sourcing efforts/results.
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.