Would you like to work with top-notch Immunologists from Columbia University?
Are you dreaming to transform a scientific breakthrough into a life-saving gamer changer cell therapy, to save millions of autoimmune disease patients?
Are you excited to build your career with a biotech of the potential to become a pharma giant, and make history with us?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could be a perfect fit for our team!
Avotres Inc has an immediate opening for a full-time Research Scientist.
Competitive salary based on qualification and experience. Medical benefits will be available for our full-time employees.
Title: Research Scientist
Location: Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
- Master the central specific technology of the Avotres for preclinical research and development, supporting clinical trials and other related company’s activities
- Capable of trouble shooting for the technology
- Organizes and oversees the performance of a technical team that perform the unique technology at a daily basis and report to CSO
- Must be a responsible, dedicated and hard-working person with great work ethics and teamwork skill
- At least 3 years of post-doctoral training in Immunology at Biological Sciences required
- 1+ years of experience on cell culture and performing flow cytometry
- Ability to mulitask and react to situations with a sense of urgency
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
A clinical stage biopharma company developing first-in-class immuno-therapies based on novel MoA aiming to treat most autoimmune diseases and tackle cancers.
To apply, please send your resume to Hong.Jiang@avotres.com