Sr. Analytics Engineer, (Process)
Reporting to the Senior Director of GXP Systems, the Sr. Process Analytics Platform Engineer will lead the design, development, implementation and technical support of the process analytics platform and related tools. This position will be play a key role in developing data strategy and aggregating cross-functional data from manufacturing, quality, supply chain and technical development to support advanced analytics at Moderna.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Develop cross-platform data strategy to aggregate multiple sources including manufacturing, equipment, laboratory testing and process development datasets
- Evaluate, implement and support the statistical process analytics platform and supporting tools
- Map data flows to support the development of complex system integrations
- Partner to collect and develop use cases for real-time operational reporting, statistical analysis and application of machine learning to support product manufacturing and testing
- Support ad hoc data query needs from platforms including MES, LIMS, ERP and CMMS
- Assist with the creation of GMP computer systems deliverables including user requirements, system specifications and validation testing scripts
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table:
- A Bachelor degree in science, technology or another relevant academic discipline
- 8-10 years of experience implementing and maintaining technology to support process analytics
- Experience implementing and supporting Statistica, Discoverant, Umetrics, OSI Pi or similar platforms
- Experience writing SQL queries and understanding complex data models
- Understanding of industry technology trends in process analytics, database technologies, machine learning, data integrity and statistical analysis
- Experience with computer systems validation practices (GAMP)
- Familiarity with data report development and systems integration using web services
Here's What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Daily on-site catered lunches.
- Company-provided iPhone.
- Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass.
- Highly competitive healthcare coverage. Including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses.
- 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately.
- A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability.
- Voluntary legal assistance plan.
- 15 days' vacation and 7 sick days per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays.
- Adoption assistance, competitive parental leave, discount to local childcare centers, as well as access to Care.com.
Why join Moderna Therapeutics
We are pioneering a new class of medicines made of messenger RNA, or mRNA. The potential implications of using mRNA as a drug are significant and far-reaching. It could transform not only how certain diseases are treated but also how medicines are discovered, developed and manufactured - at a breadth, scale and speed not common in the biopharma industry.
Since our founding in 2011, we have built the industry's leading mRNA technology platform, the infrastructure to accelerate drug discovery and speed early development, a rapidly expanding pipeline, and an unparalleled team. Our development pipeline includes development candidates for mRNA-based vaccines and therapies spanning several therapeutic areas, and we have multiple clinical trials already underway with other development candidates progressing toward the clinic. In addition, we have a number of discovery programs that are advancing toward the development stage.
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our company and how we are advancing the promise of mRNA science to improve health and impact lives around the world.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.