China Medical University Seeking Talents Home and Abroad
Located in the city of Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China Medical University is the only independent higher medical institution affiliated with the former Ministry of Health. Upholding the principle of “Firm in political stance, outstanding at technical skills”, CMU is moving steadily towards the goal of building a “first-class medical university at the national level with international reputation”.
China Medical University has 33 schools, faculties, and departments with the qualification to confer degrees in 6 disciplines, including Medicine, Education, Science, Engineering, Philosophy and Management. Doctoral programs with post-doctoral R&D stations in 7 subject areas are offered, covering Clinical Medicine, Biology, Stomatology, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Nursing and Pharmacology. Five disciplines including Internal Medicine (respiratory diseases), Dermatology and Venereology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine (endocrine and metabolic diseases), and Occupational and Environmental Health are classified as national key disciplines, while Imaging and Nuclear Medicine are classified as national key disciplines (in cultivation).
The campus covers an area of 1.11 million square meters with its floor area being 741.3 thousand square meters. Under China Medical University, there are 3 affiliated general hospitals and 2 specialized hospitals where a total of 10,785 open beds and 240 dental chairs are provided.
China Medical University sincerely invites talents both at home and abroad to join us and apply for various national talents projects. We expect to seek common development with you all.
Biology, Basic Medicine, Clinical Medicine, Stomatology, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Pharmacology, Nursing, and other medicine related areas.
II. Benefits and requirements
1. Elite talents.
(1) Benefits: R&D platforms and research teams are guaranteed, everything in need is negotiable.
(2) Requirements: CAS or CAE membership, outstanding talents of Special Support Program for High-Level Talents (Ten Thousand Talent Program) and topnotch experts with corresponding academic status and accomplishment.
2. Leading talents
(1) Benefits: An annual salary of RMB 0.8-1.2 million, a startup research fund of RMB5-10 million, a settling-in allowance of RMB0.8-1 million, a comfortable apartment of 130-160 square meters for talents and competitive rewards for scientific accomplishments.
1. Awardees of “The Recruitment Program of Global Experts” (The Thousand Talents Plan)
2. Leading talents of “Special Support Program for High-Level Talents” (Ten Thousand Talent Program).
3. Distinguished professors of “Changjiang Scholar Program”.
4. Winners of “The National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars”.
5. PI of national key projects.
6. PI of major researches or key projects of The National Natural Science Foundation of China.
7. Group leader of the Innovative Research Team of the Ministry of Education.
8. Projects Leaders of the “Young and Middle-Aged Leading Scholars” and “Innovative Research Team” under the Innovative Talent Promotion Plan.
9. Director of national key labs, directors of national clinical medicine research centers.
10. Scholars holding the position at or above the level of associate professors in prestigious overseas universities and R&D institutes.
11. Other renowned experts with a profound impact on the academia.
3. Young top-notch talent
(1) Benefits: An annual salary of RMB400,000-600,000, a startup research fund of RMB 3 -5 million, a settling-in allowance of RMB300,000- 500,000, a comfortable apartment of 100-130 square meters for talents and competitive rewards for scientific accomplishments.
Scholars under the age of 40 who have published papers on top-level journals or meet one of the following requirements:
1. Awardees of “Young Overseas High-Level Talents Introduction Plan” (The Thousand Talents Program);
2. Young talents of “Special Support Program for High-Level Talents” (Ten Thousand Talent Program);
3. Young scholars of “Changjiang Scholars Program”;
4. Awardees of Outstanding Youth Science Funds of The National Natural Science Foundation;
5. Awardees of the National Hundred, Thousand and Ten Thousand Talent Project;
6. Scholars holding the position at or above the level of assistant professors in prestigious overseas universities and R&D institutes;
7. Other renowned experts with influence over the academia.
4. Excellent young scholars
(1) Benefits: Corresponding salary and welfare are offered according to different types of positions applied for; research fund of RMB300,000-600,000, a housing allowance of RMB100,000-300,000, a settling-in allowance of RMB100,000 -200,000, and competitive rewards for scientific accomplishments.
Scholars under the age of 35 who are capable of applying for national talents titles or presiding over national research projects must meet one of the following requirements: 1. Awardees of the Post-Doctoral Innovative Talent Support Program or talents with corresponding titles; 2. considerable number of high-level academic publications within corresponding fields. 3. Innovative young scholars with great potential.
III. Other benefits
Good working conditions, support in settling down, spouses employment, children’s education, tax subsidies, and guaranteed all-around medical services from 4 tertiary affiliated hospitals.
No matter when and where, CMU will reimburse any travel expenses for your visit, and talents will be received by a professional team. We warmly welcome you to join China Medical University and seek common development with us.
Interested applicants are welcomed to send resume, key papers (at least three pieces) and other materials which can reflect your academic accomplishment to:
Contact person: Mr. Zhang, Mr. Zhao
Phone number: 024-31939638
Home page: http://www.cmu.edu.cn