Seeking qualified individuals for a full-time faculty position to teach Pathology to first and second year Osteopathic medical students and Biosciences master’s level students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Teach broadly in the areas of Pathology as well as Histology and have several years of experience in medical education.
- A Ph.D., M.D. or D.O. degree is required.
- Have at least three (3) years of experience in medical education.
- Teaching in a medical school required, with strong preference given to candidates with experience in team-based or problem-based learning and distance learning.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
All inquiries MUST include:
- Letter of intent
- Statement of teaching philosophy and scholarly interests
- Curriculum vitae
- Salary requirements
- Three (3) references, preferably from current or former supervisors