Seeking qualified individuals for a full time faculty position at the level of Assistant or Associate Professor in the Osteopathic Medical Program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Teach broadly in clinically orientated anatomical sciences (gross, microscopic, embryological, neurologic) in the classroom and cadaver dissection lab.
- A Ph.D., M.D. or D.O. degree is required.
- Have at least three (3) years of experience in medical education.
- Higher consideration is given to applicants with experience with problem-based, or case-based learning and distance learning.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
All inquiries MUST include:
- Letter of intent
- Statement of teaching philosophy and scholarly interests
- Curriculum vitae
- Salary requirements
- Three (3) references, preferably from current or former supervisors