Recruitment Announcement for 2018 Academic Leaders of Nanchang Institute of Technology (NIT)
I. NIT Profile
NIT is a public undergraduate institution jointly built by People’s Government of Jiangxi Province and the Ministry of Water Resources. NIT is dominated by engineering with multi-disciplinary coordinated development of economics, management, liberal arts, science, agriculture, and etc. Located in the provincial capital city of Jiangxi, Nanchang City, it is formerly known as Jiangxi Institute of Water Conservancy and Electric Power founded in 1958. In September 2011, NIT was approved by the Ministry of Education of China as a higher institution for “Excellent Engineer Education Program” and we started the enrollment of postgraduate students of professional master’s degree in September 2012. NIT was approved to establish postdoctoral innovation practice base of Jiangxi in 2015 and was granted master’s degree conferment unit in 2017. The discipline, water conservancy engineering, was selected as one of the “First-class Discipline of Higher Institutions in Jiangxi”.
Water conservancy engineering, management sciences and engineering, power engineering, architectural and civil engineering, electronic and communication engineering
(1) NIT provides a talent fund of ￥0.5-2 million, a research start-up fund of ￥0.5-10 million, basic yearly salary of no less than ￥300-600 thousand;
(2) NIT offers assistance to build an academic team equipped with assistants and provides necessary office and other facilities for teaching and research. Benefits for the introduction of talent team should be negotiated separately.
(3) A platform construction fund will be provided;
(4) NIT provides on campus a 120m2 apartment (equipped with general living facilities, no property right, free of rent);
(5) Spouse’s job should be negotiated personally;
(6) Academic leaders' benefits and assessment should be subjected to the determination of NIT after argumentation.
(7) Eligible people can be recommended to apply for “‘Thousand-people Plan’ of Jiangxi Province for Introducing High-level Talents for Innovation and Entrepreneurship”, and the selected people will enjoy relevant supporting and funding policies (please refer for details to “Double-thousand Plan” application website http://184.108.40.206/egrantweb).
Contact Person: REN Changqin
Tel: +86-(0) 791-88126554
Apply for Recruitment Announcement for 2018 Academic Leaders of Nanchang Institute of Technology (NIT)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly