Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century. Merck’s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
Right now, thousands of Merck associates are working to cure the world’s most complex diseases. We know that our people are the key to our success, which is why our Human Resources organization takes pride in building teams of skilled, forward-thinking individuals who contribute to Merck’s pioneering medical advancements. Our Human Resources department shares a spirit of attentive enthusiasm that helps support our associates in achieving new milestones in global healthcare.
The Insights Analyst will work closely with the Service Excellence, and Operational Excellence Leads in Global Talent Acquisition Operations. The primary responsibilities include: data extraction from Taleo/ ATS and analytical review, providing recurring dashboards and ad hoc reporting with focus on measuring performance metrics and service level agreements with an emphasis on prioritized areas of improvement; process design/redesign work; generation of strategic insight garnered from the data, historical trends and reporting associated with these areas.
The Insights Analyst’s core responsibilities will be:
- Design, development, and delivery of data and analytics reporting for Global Talent Acquisition (both internal and outsourced) in collaboration with global stakeholders and global team members
- Reporting operational performance of Talent Acquisition Advisors (internal and outsourced) to track adherence to agreed service levels and KPIs (quantitative and qualitative)
- Generation of insights and business commentary to inform and guide leadership decisions and strategic goals with a focus on leveraging best practices and identifying areas of improvement to drive consistency and deliver high level of service excellence
- Applying knowledge of internal/external business intelligence to provide input into recommendations for improvements to the delivery model, processes, technology and/or services to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
Education Minimum Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years' of Data Analytics and Insights experience
- At least 2 years' experience with Taleo/ATS in a talent acquisition organization
- Ability to extract data from ATS and create reports per the agreed framework for dashboards and KPIs
- Designed and developed dashboards, talent acquisition reports based on data from Applicant Tracking System
- Experience in providing business insights and narratives
- Ability to provide predictive analysis and related intelligence for business decisions
- Lead/supported continuous improvement initiatives including but not limited to process improvements, technology enhancements, talent acquisition tools, templates and data reporting
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Six sigma certification/ training (green belt)
- Recruiting experience: talent acquisition or operations
- Supported HCM cloud implementation
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we’re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we’re inventing for life.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
Job: Shared Services
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings:
Shift (if applicable):
Company Trade Name: Merck