Post-doctoral fellow in Computational Cognitive Neuroscience
This position is for a post-doctoral fellow who will be involved in a new project focusing on the development and application of novel computational approaches for the analysis of invasive human EEG data. The overarching goal of the project is to understand the neurophysiological correlates of multi-modal sensory processing and cognitive performance across scales of temporal variability
The position involves significant neural data analysis, application of novel techniques for estimating and characterizing brain networks, use of institutional and national-level high-performance computing resources and collaboration with Research Computing at Harvard Medical School.
- The academic appointment will be through Harvard Medical School.
- Employment will be through Boston Children's Hospital
- Generous benefits (including 4 weeks of vacation) are offered through Boston Children's Hospital
- The position includes a number of training opportunities for career development through Harvard Medical School and Boston Children's Hospital
- The position is for 1 year with the possibility of renewal for a second year
- PhD in Computational Neuroscience, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (with a focus on signal processing) or related fields.
- Knowledge of signal processing is required.
- Matlab and/or C/C++ programming also required.
- At least some familiarity with cognitive Neuroscience.
Interested candidates should email their CV and list of 3 references to Dr Caterina Stamoulis:
Apply for Post-doctoral fellow in Computational Cognitive Neuroscience
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly