Stem Cell Biology & CRISPR Genome Engineering
The Rush University Alzheimer's Disease Center (RADC) is a leading experimental and epidemiological center for the study of Alzheimer’s disease. Over the past decade, the RADC has carried out numerous community-based cohort studies and generated multi-omic data from human specimens (https://www.radc.rush.edu/). An ongoing effort is to employ a human cell-based culture system to validate AD candidate genes identified from our multi-omic data, and ultimately to bridge the gap between systems biology and drug discovery. As part of this major expansion, we are seeking highly motivated candidates for two Postdoctoral positions in Stem Cell Biology and in CRISPR Genome Engineering.
- PhD or MD or equivalent degree in the fields of Stem Cell Biology, Developmental Neurobiology, Neuroscience, Molecular biology, Cell Biology, Functional Genomics or related fields
- Excellent skills and experience in human iPSC derivation, stem cell culture and 2D/3D neural differentiation for the position in Stem Cell Biology.
- Excellent skills and experience in CRISPR-based screening and genome engineering as well as next generation RNA sequencing for the position in CRISPR Genome Engineering.
- Demonstrated skills in project planning, organization, analysis and communication
- Proven ability to work independently and in collaborative team environments
To learn more about these positions, please visit our website at www.jobsatrush.com
Rush is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply for Stem Cell Biology & CRISPR Genome Engineering
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly