Postdoctoral Fellow/ Research Scientist (Chemist)
- Chemical synthesis of new components relevant to the genetic alphabet expansion and the assessments of their biological activities
- Develop new types of nucleic acid aptamers containing unnatural bases
- Ph.D. degree in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry
- Knowledge and experience in organic synthesis relevant to nucleoside, nucleotide, and nucleic acids including nucleoside amidite and triphosphate syntheses
- Interest in the biology areas related to the genetic alphabet expansion technology
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.