Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Scientist/Senior Research Scientist (Antibody Engineering)
- Highly motivated individual in antibody generation and engineering
- Implement novel platform and strategies for discovery, generation, and optimization of antibodies for point-of-care/on-site diagnostics and biosensing platforms
- Develop antibody and/or protein engineering workflow, antibody structure modelling and mutagenesis
- Research on antibody-antigen interactions
- Clone antibody into microbial and/or mammalian expression vector systems
- Ph.D. in Immunology, Biochemistry, or other related biological science
- Strong scientific understanding of immunology and B-cell biology
- Technical expertise in high-throughput B-cell cloning and screening, hybridoma generation, display libraries, and sequencing technologies
- Familiarity with protein characterization
- Experience in antibody engineering and optimization, and ELISA and FACS screening methods
- Great team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Apply for Postdoctoral Fellow/Research Scientist/Senior Research Scientist (Antibody Engineering)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly