Postdoctoral Fellow/ Research Scientist (Microfluidic Diagnostics)
- Contribute to the development of instrument/prototypes for feasibility study
- Provide microfluidic device solutions and associated manufacturing workflows for disposable diagnostic cartridge, focusing on integrating diagnostic assays or biosensors into microfluidic components
- Conduct research on lab-on-chip and collaborate with engineering and assay teams to implement diagnostic assays on chip
- PhD in Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Nanoengineering or a closely related field
- Experience in chemical patterning, surface modification, surface characterization, nanofabrication, and/or microfluidic design
- Experience with microfluidic devices for point-of-care diagnostics (e.g. immunoassay and/or molecular diagnosis)
- Experience in 3D CAD (e.g. ProE, SolidWorks)
- Ability to contribute and work individually and as a team member of a multi-disciplinary team
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.